Monday, November 26, 2007

Questions

Questions are flooding my mind..

Am i in the right direction? Am i making the right decisions?

There are things in life that you will really never understand. Questions will always be present no matter what you do but that's life.

I never know when am i making the right decisions. I just know its wrong when it hits me back right in the face but truly, i learn from it. I think life has its own way of building you up. Though its hard to decipher, i do believe that we benefit from it if we just get the right formula to solve it.








Man, im just actually fooling around. Its gonna be a bitter start of something new i guess. Something that has been broken can never be put back to its former state. Change will always be around, even if one would not like to...

No comments: