Wednesday, June 11, 2008

update 101.2

Update #9: movies on the go


These were the movies that I was able to watch during the summer break and I love them all: What Happens in Vegas, Pathology, 21, The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian and last but not the least Kung Fu Panda.

Update #10: Simple Lang Campaign

I didn't expect my day to be like this. Everything was instant. We attened a forum entitled "Schools for the Climate Forum" at the Instructional Media Center of St.Paul University Iloilo. Basically its great, information wise. I pledged to spread the word about the campaign so here it is. I'll be giving only a glimpse of what it is and you can wholly participate if you want through their website : www.greenpeace.org.ph

1. Switch Off
2. Unplug
3. Light Efficiently

*Go Renewable*

-that concludes my updates and tomorrow will be my first official class. I'm pretty nervous right now because I really don't know how I would handle stuff during my third year in the accountancy program. May God help me out.

"To make something special, you just have to believe its special. There's no secret ingredient."
- from the movie Kung Fu Panda

7 comments:

AJ said...

..thank for the note young bro..,
its nice to hear from someone who can relate intelligently wd my freaking tale.

i add u up in my link so i could visit u again..pls do the same :)

my WARMEST regards,

AJ said...

OH, as per the film, alas, i dont have much time to see those interesting ones in the big screen,..DVD copies will do for the meantime..dont want to miss those.:)

AJ said...

OH, as per the film, alas, i dont have much time to see those interesting ones in the big screen,..DVD copies will do for the meantime..dont want to miss those.:)

Oman said...

i have just watched pathology and it was freaking good. ill catch-up with some of the films soon.

wanderingcommuter said...

yesterday is a history. tomorrow is a mystery. today is a gift that is why we call it the present. ---kunfu panda din. hehehe!

Lizzy said...

Pooohlar~ I'll see you again soon~ I still have plans to go back there. And hopefully you had a good school year start. ^__^b

kalansaycollector said...

naligaw!

toink.