Wednesday, May 16, 2007

sO sO lang

i didn't understand before how it feels when someone looks down on you...

but after what took place a few hours ago...

now i know...

this really ain't a big deal, im just writing down my thoughts so i wont carry it in my head anymore...

i was confiding the possibilities of me moving back here in manila if im not gonna be retained to one of my close friends... yeah he was giving me some spirit but then and then, out of nowhere... though i think it was unintentional, a few words struck me... " marami din naman akong kilala na grumaduate ng accountancy sa UP na so so lang" ...

there it was... that few words... it felt like the self esteem that i got also through went down back to zero... yeah... well... truth hurts... but from a close friend... hmmm...

at first i was somehow filled with mixed emotions, i dont know if im gonna be mad or if im gonna be sad... but somehow out of nowhere, i saw the devotional and read through it... there... i found some encouragement... if you're with God, nothing's gonna be impossible... so i just took it as a challenge...

i wont quit until i can make it... i gave my word... and you can rely on that alone...

maybe i interpreted it the wrong way... yeah... txt nga naman... basta... i have nothing against the person involved...

No comments: